1.0 cu.m Concrete & Grout Kibble BGK10
$4,125.00 ex. GST
The BGK10 CONCRETE and GROUT KIBBLE has been designed for the convenient placement of concrete in columns, walls and other confined areas. Also suitable for general concrete conveyance along with more liquid grout mixes without leakage. The chain operated valve allows operator to stand up to 3 metres below the kibble and still control the concrete flow. A 200mm diameter knife valve allows precise control over the concrete flow, ideal for filling wall cavities and columns. Fitted standard with a 200mm diameter x 2 metre long lay flat hose. Complete with convenient fork pockets and a single point crane lift . The smooth interior of the kibble allows for easy discharge of concrete and ease of cleaning. Designed in accordance with all relevant Australian Standards and supplied with instructions, certification and risk and hazard identification manuals.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 3000kg
- Volume Capacity: 1.0 cubic metres
- Total Unit Weight: 295kg
- Fork Pocket Size: 185 x 60mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 870mm
- Finish: Enamel Painted ‘Mandarin X14’
- Lead times apply unless in stock
- Concrete Kibble meets or exceeds relevant Australian Standards, and is supplied with instruction manuals, certificates of compliance, and test certificates where required.
If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org