200kg x 30m Electric Winch (CP-200)
$1,706.00 ex. GST
WINCHES ARE RATED FOR WHAT THEY WILL VERTICALLY DEAD LIFT
Electric Winches come in various sizes and lifting capacities. All winches are precision engineered and constructed from heavy duty material which creates a high performance product with low maintenance; suited for a wide range of applications. The electric winches feature the CP, CWG and CWL range.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy installation and portable use.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied failsafe brake designed for both static and dynamic loading which applies automatically in the event of power loss.
- IP65 pendant control.
- 24V push button control supplied as standard with all CP and CWG models.
- Compact load sharing design of the heat-treated planetary gear which ensures quiet operation and long life.
- Emergency stop function switch is featured on all models.
- Lifting capacity kg wire rope top layer : 200 kg
- Lifting speed / first layer : 10 m/min
- Lifting speed / top layer : 15 m/min
- Motor rating IP44 : 0.6 kw × 4 poles
- Maximum lifting height : 29 m
- Wire rope : 6 mm × 30 m
- Drum length : 110 mm
- Drum dia. : 94 mm
- Drum flange dia. : 154 mm
- Mounting bolts pattern : 142 x 142
- Winch Weight : 32 kg
- Gross Weight : 34 kg
- Body dimension (L x D x H) : 510 × 210 × 241 mm
- Box dimension (L x D x H) : 610 × 286 × 285 mm
LINE PULL AND ROPE CAPACITY
Layer of Wire Rope Lifting Load, kg Line Speed, m/min Total Rope on the drum, m
1st 296 10 5.4
2nd 264 11.3 11.5
3rd 239 12.5 18.3
4th 218 13.8 23.7
5th 200 15 30
PULLING LOAD CAPACITY FOR VARIOUS INCLINES IN KG
Gradient% inclines / Angle in degrees Pulling capacity (kg)
Level Surface 1,500
10% / 6º 800
20% / 11º 600
40% / 25º 400
60% / 31º 320
80% / 39º 280
A gradient of 10% is a rise of one meter in ten meters. The pulling capacities are based on a free pulling load and 15% has been allowed for friction (specific applications will vary)
- Winches are rated for what they will vertically dead lift
- Prolift takes no responsibility for incorrect assessment of winch suitability
- Rolling pull, the maximum weight (on wheels) that the winch can pull up a slop of a particular gradient and surface resistance. The rolling pull varies with gradient and the resistance of the wheel on the surface. The most accurate way to work out the total weight being pulled from the initial starting force is to hire a load cell to determine exact weight.
- Above performance ratings are based on 50 Hz supply. (60 Hz motor available as option resulting in a reduction of lifting capacities by 20% and a speed increase of 20%)
- WARNING: Winches are not to be used for the moving of persons
- WARRANTY: Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
- This information should be used only as a guide. Each application will vary and must be assessed individually.