200kg x 71m Electric Winch (CWL-200L)
$2,366.00 ex. GST
WINCHES ARE RATED FOR WHAT THEY WILL VERTICALLY DEAD LIFT
Electric Winches come in various sizes and lifting capacities. All winches are precision engineered and constructed from heavy duty material which creates a high performance product with low maintenance; suited for a wide range of applications. The electric winches feature the CP, CWG and CWL range.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy installation and portable use.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied failsafe brake designed for both static and dynamic loading which applies automatically in the event of power loss.
- IP65 pendant control.
- 24V push button control supplied as standard with all CP and CWG models.
- Compact load sharing design of the heat-treated planetary gear which ensures quiet operation and long life.
- Emergency stop function switch is featured on all models.
- Lifting capacity kg wire rope top layer : 200 kg
- Lifting speed / first layer : 11 m / min
- Lifting speed / top layer : 16 m / min
- Motor rating IP44, Output 110V : 1.2 kw x 12 A
- Motor rating IP44, Output 220V-240V : 1.5 kw x 7.5 A
- Motor type : Series wound
- Maximum lifting height : 69 m
- Braking methods / for motor : Electromagnetic
- Braking methods / for gear : Mechanical ratchets
- Wire rope : 5 mm x 71 m
- Wire rope / breaking strength : 1,270 kg
- Drum length : 147 mm
- Drum dia. : 95 mm
- Drum flange dia. : 190 mm
- Mounting bolts pattern : 124 mm x 94 mm / 152 mm x 135 mm
- Winch Weight : 33 kg
- Gross Weight : 35 Kg
- Body Dimension (L x D x H) : 470.5 × 210 × 270 mm
- Box Dimension (L x D x H) : 545 × 395 × 350 mm
LINE PULL AND ROPE CAPACITY
Layer of Wire Rope Lifting Load, kg Line Speed, m/min Total Rope on the drum, m
1st 320 11 8.9
2nd 291 11.6 18.7
3rd 267 12.6 29.4
4th 246 13.7 41
5th 229 14.7 53.5
6th 213 15.8 66.9
7th 200 16 71
PULLING LOAD CAPACITY FOR VARIOUS INCLINES IN KG
Gradient% inclines / Angle in degrees Pulling capacity (kg)
Level Surface 1,500
10% / 6º 800
20% / 11º 600
40% / 25º 400
60% / 31º 325
80% / 39º 270
A gradient of 10% is a rise of one meter in ten meters.
- Winches are rated for what they will vertically dead lift
- Prolift takes no responsibility for incorrect assessment of winch suitability
- Rolling pull, the maximum weight (on wheels) that the winch can pull up a slop of a particular gradient and surface resistance. The rolling pull varies with gradient and the resistance of the wheel on the surface. The most accurate way to work out the total weight being pulled from the initial starting force is to hire a load cell to determine exact weight.
- Above performance ratings are based on 50 Hz supply. (60 Hz motor available as option resulting in a reduction of lifting capacities by 20% and a speed increase of 20%)
- WARNING: Winches are not to be used for the moving of persons
- WARRANTY: Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
- This information should be used only as a guide. Each application will vary and must be assessed individually.