1.0 cu.m Grout Kibble GK10
$3,850.00 ex. GST
The GK10 Grout Kibble is designed for bottom dumping of granular products, grout or similar materials. Fitted with a 300mm diameter Butterfly Valve and a “Lay Flat” hose, giving the operator unobstructed view and control of the flow. Fork pockets are fitted for transportation. Finish is enamel paint.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 3000kg
- Volume Capacity 1.0 cubic metres
- Unit Weight 285kg
- Fork Pocket Size 165 x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres 925mm
- Painted ‘Safety Yellow” enamel
- Lead times apply unless in stock
- GK Grout kibble is not suitable for large aggregate, only grout type mixes.
- Grout Kibble meets or exceeds relevant Australian Standards, and is supplied with instruction manuals, certificates of compliance, and test certificates where required.
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com