1.0 cu.m Hydraulic Operated Concrete Kibble
$10,017.00 ex. GST
The CKM10+Hydraulic Power Pack (HPP) hydraulic opening function allows for total flexibility and control in any situation. Operation of kibble can be by either “Pendant” or “Wireless” control. Kibble is fitted with a 12 volt hydraulic pump, complete with battery and battery charger. When fully charged, unit is capable of up to ≈150 cycles before recharge is required. All components are secured in a robust cabinet. Unit is fitted with Emergency Stop and Isolation Switch, safety opening sequencing system and opening beeper. Concrete Kibbles have been designed for easy transfer of concrete on site by overhead crane. The type CKM10 Concrete Kibble has a volume capacity of 1.0 cubic metres.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 3000kg
- Volume Capacity 1.0 cubic metres
- Unit Weight 320kg
- Fork Pocket Size 165 x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres 870mm
- Painted ‘Safety Yellow” enamel
Hydraulic Power Pack features:
- Wireless remote control (≈15m distance range)
- 12 Volt DC Hydraulic Pump
- Battery & batttery charger (≈150 cycles when fully charged)
- Robust cabinet box
- Quality Hydraulic components
- Safety opening sequence
- Fitted with manual override
- Wireless remote option fitted with opening beeper and emergency stop & isolation switch
- Lead times may apply.
- Concrete Kibble meets or exceeds relevant Australian Standards, and is supplied with instruction manuals, certificates of compliance, and test certificates where required.
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com