The Comeup Recovery winches are equipped with a heavy duty motor which delivers superior torque output for self-recovery or utility duty automotive applications. The Self-Recovery range (DV9i – DV6000S) provides the maximum line pull capacity from 4,800kg to 6,800kg and are all featuring the strongest power for working in off road environments.
The Utility Duty Winch series (DV2500i – DV4500i) are designed to be used as a trailer winch; providing a line pull of up to 2,000kg. They are dexterous, easy to install and the high torque permanent magnet motor delivers high line pull at lower amp draw. Automatic load-holding mechanical failsafe brake ensures strength and reliability.
DV2500i – DV4500i
- 12 & 24 Volt reversible motor.
- Power in and power out.
- Tough weather resistant housing with integrated solenoid pack.
- Built-in mechanical safety braking device.
- Sliding pin and ring gear clutch for rapid wire rope payout.
- Remote control with 3m cable.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Line Pull: 1588kg
- Line Speed without load: 6.5m/min
- Wire Rope: 5.5mm Dia x 15.2m
- Wire Rope type: Galvanised aircraft A7 x 19
- Drum Size: 54mm x 83mm
- Net Weight: 13.9kg