Zero Gravity Balancer 13.0 – 17.0kg
$945.00 ex. GST
Kromer Zero Gravity Balancers with Fall Protection Device as standard.
Load Range: 13.0 – 17.0kg
Cable Travel: 2.0m
Dead Weight: 3.8kg
Zero gravity balancers from Prolift keep your load reliably and safely suspended at any height. You just pull the suspended tool to the position of your choice and release it. As no retraction force acts upon the tool, these balancers are ideal for delicate, high-precision tasks.
A particularly innovative development of the Kromer zero gravity balancer is the double-cable balancer model 7248. In addition to enhanced wear protection, the second cable functions as an integrated fall protection device in the event of cable breakage: Should one cable fail, the working load is immediately held by the second cable. This genuine feature ensures the uncommonly high durability and increased safety of these zero gravity balancers.
Just like the spring balancers (retractors), zero gravity balancers are optionally available with a ratchet lock allowing you to arrest the retracting load at predefined positions. The arresting mechanism is automatically triggered if the load is moved back slowly. Fast retraction, in contrast, leaves the ratchet lock inactive.
All zero gravity balancers have been life-tested and satisfy the DIN 15112 requirements. They also comply with the EC legislation on CE-marking and bear the “GS” mark as a safety-tested product.
- Optionally without (type 7230) or with ratchet lock (type 7231)
- Maximum cable extension: 2.0 m (longer cable available on request)
- Safety suspension hook, freely rotatable and swiveling
- Fully impact- and abrasion-resistant plastic housing, reddish orange
- Cable drum made of highly abrasion-resistant, high-strength plastic
- High-strength steel cable with elastic cable stop buffer. The cable can be continuously adjusted in length via a cable wedge. The lift or working range can be continuously adjusted (reduced) via a cable clamp.
- High-strength, riveted special suspension spring, with continuous load adjustment via endless screw
- Safety chain as standard fall protection feature
- Spring fracture safeguard and integrated drum lock as standard features
- Screw-type spring hook for load suspension
- Insulated suspension
- Very rigid and highly impact-resistant housing
- Safety-tested (“GS” label)
Note: Lead times may apply
If you have any questions or specific requirements, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org