0.5T x 6m Pacific Chain Block (PCB306)
$400.00 ex. GST
Pacific Chain Blocks feature better quality in a new compact design. The extensive range is suited for many applications in the mining, construction, industrial and automotive industry. A patented Overload Limiting device is available for all sizes to improve safety. These chain blocks have it all; better quality, easy to use, improved safety and all of this with reduced cost.
- All Pacific models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- High strength end stop with secondary end anchor for increased safety.
- “T” type hooks for improved load holding integrity (except for the 250kg capacity).
- Gear system design for reduced effort when lifting loads.
- Includes a specially designed hand wheel to eliminate hand chain slippage and pocket wear.
- Encapsulated needle bearings and side plate bearings for smoother operation.
- Brake lockout bearing for security of braking mechanism.
- Key internal components are CNC machined before being heat-treated and toughened.
- Fitted with high quality European zinc plated Grade 80 load chain.
- No aluminum content which ensures suitability for mining applications.
- Overall better design and improved finish to prolong life expectancy.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
- Lift Height: 6m
- Test Load: 750kg
- Effort to lift full load: 210N
- No. of Falls: 1
- Hand Chain: 5mm x 23.7mm
- Hand Chain Drop: 5m
- Load Chain: 5mm x 15mm
- Net Weight for 3m lift: 9kg
- 3 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard.
- 6 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 5 metres of hand chain drop as standard.