10000kg X 3m (H.O.L.) Vital Chain Block
$2,075.00 ex. GST
Vital is a Japanese brand which is globally recognised for their high quality products. Their range of chain blocks are suited for many applications in the mining, construction, industrial and automotive industry. They have proven to be an economical method to lift heavy loads with ease. The capacities vary from 0.5 tonne to 20 tonne and all chain blocks can be supplied with overload protection for added security of use.
- Manufactured in Japan using optimum high quality steel which conforms to the strict JIS & ISO regulations.
- All Vital models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Designed for long-term use while providing the lowest possible per-use cost.
- Can be supplied close coupled and extra close coupled to girder trolleys to alleviate headroom restrictions.
- All Vital chain blocks can be supplied with overload protection.
- Customised lift height are available upon request.
- Quality caged needle bearings on load shave and thrust bearings on bottom hook.
- Hardened alloy steel load chain with embossed identification, marked as to the relevant standards.
- Load Chain Exceeds Australian Standards with 5:1 Safety Factor.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
- Rated Capacity: 10,000kg
- Lift height: 3m
- Hand chain drop: 2m
- Pull to lift load: 41kg
- Net weight for 3m lift: 78kg
- 3 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard.
- 6 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 5 metres of hand chain drop as standard.
- Vital Chain Blocks can now be fitted with overload protection.
- Add extra hand & load chain as required.