1000kg (6M SPAN) Mobile Gantry Crane
$8,500.00 ex. GST
Mobile Gantry Cranes are extremely versatile cranes with lifting capacity ranging from 500kg up to a massive 5,000kg lifting capacity and beam spans from 3 meters up to 6 meters as standard, giving this mobile gantry crane a wide range of lifting possibilities. The simple design of this mobile gantry crane supplied in kit form makes it easy to assemble or dismantle anywhere indoors or outdoors. On smooth floors the crane can be effortlessly shifted around the work place on its heavy duty castor wheels ready for the next lift.
- 1000kg Capacity
- 6000mm Beam Span
- 3500mm Underside of Beam
- Crane Classification C3/M3 AS1418
Crane is supplied in KIT FORM complete with the following:
- 4 x swivel castor wheels
- Certification to AS 1418 crane code.
- 25 year structural warranty certificate.
- Crane signage to statutory requirements.
- Assembly, erection & operator instruction manual.
- Standard indoor paint treatment – colour Harbour Blue B24
- Crane is supplied with end warning stripes, capacity signage & manufactures data plate.
- Crane supplied in kit form
- Very versatile & maneuverable
- Heavy duty swivel castor wheels
- Easy to assemble and dismantle anywhere indoors or outdoors
- Crane is built to Australian Standard AS1418 and Quality Standard ISO9001
- Crane is built to order & lead times apply, for specific times contact Prolift.
- Prior to manufacture of crane a drawing will be provided for final approval.
- Maximum weight of Hoist + Trolley to not exceed 90kg.
- Crane is designed to operate on a hard, smooth level surface free from obstructions.
- Standard height from ground level to underside of beam is 3500mm.
- When increasing from standard height up to 4.7m some dimensions may change.
- Standard height or span can be reduced on request, contact Prolift to discuss.
Prices for below crane options can be found under ‘MY CART’ in grey area at top of product page. Simply click the drop down box for options to make your selection & option price will be added to the crane base price.
Crane is supplied complete with 4 swivel wheels as standard.
- 2 x Swivel wheels with brakes (Recommended)
- 4 x Swivel wheels with brakes
The standard crane height is 3.5m from ground level to the underside of the cranes lifting beam. This height can be reduced on request. Should you require a specific crane height not listed please contact Prolift.
- Increase height from ground level to underside of the crane beam up to 4.7m MAX
HR refers to ‘Headroom”. Should you require a specific trolley not listed below please contact Prolift.
- Manual girder trolley (HR = 126.5mm)
- Manual ‘low headroom’ girder trolley (HR = 69mm)
For electric chain hoist or pneumatic air hoist requirements please contact Prolift to discuss your specific lifting application in further detail. Information and pricing can also be found in the hoisting equipment section on our website. Should you require a specific height not listed please contact Prolift.
HOL refers to “Height of lift” & HCD refers to “Hand chain drop”
- Manual chain block 3m HOL / 2m HCD (Headroom = 330mm)
- Manual chain block 6m HOL / 5m HCD (Headroom = 330mm)
Standard crane treatment is Harbour Blue B24 suitable for indoors. Should you require a specific treatment not listed below please contact Prolift.
- Safety Yellow Y14 – suitable for indoor
- Harbour Blue B24 – suitable for outdoor
- Safety Yellow Y14 – suitable for outdoor
- Client specification colour 2 coat paint system
- Hot dipped galvanised
(MDR) Manufactures Data Report
MDR includes the following:
- Inspection and test plan
- Welding data
- Procedure qualification records
- Welder qualification records
- Test records (NDT)
- Coating inspection reports
- Material certificates
- Certificate of compliance
If you have any questions or specific requirements, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org