2.0 cu.m Concrete Laydown Kibble CKL20
$8,160.00 ex. GST
The type CKL20 Concrete Laydown Kibble is a heavy duty roll-over style Kibble for use by overhead crane.
This style Kibble is suitable for large applications having a Safe Working Load of 5000kg and a volume capacity of 2.0 cubic metres. Can be used for both bottom discharge or front discharge with the use of the adjustable chute. This unit is lever operated from either side, allowing flexible operation.
The unit has been fitted with forklift pockets for transportation about the worksite and has a storage facility for the chute.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 5000kg
- Volume Capacity 2.0 cubic metres
- Unit Weight 905kg
- Fork Pocket Size 165 x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres 400mm
- Painted ‘Safety Yellow” enamel
- Hydraulic opening funtion available for CKL20 & CKL30 Laydown Kibbles fitted with a HPP Hydraulic Power Pack Function.(Choice of either pendant or wireless remote control options)
- Lead times may apply unless in stock.
- Concrete Laydown Kibble meets or exceeds relevant Australian Standards, and is supplied with instruction manuals, certificates of compliance, and test certificates where required.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com