3.0 cu.m Hydraulic Operated Concrete Kibble
$17,050.00 ex. GST
The CLK30+Hydraulic Power Pack (HPP) hydraulic opening function allows for total flexibility and control in any situation. Operation of kibble can be by either “Pendant” or “Wireless” control. Kibble is fitted with a 12 volt hydraulic pump, complete with battery and battery charger. When fully charged, unit is capable of up to ≈150 cycles before recharge is required. All components are secured in a robust cabinet. Unit is fitted with Emergency Stop and Isolation Switch, safety opening sequencing system and opening beeper.
The type CKL30+HPP Laydown Concrete Kibble is a heavy duty roll-over style Kibble for use by overhead crane. This style kibble is suitable for large applications having a Working Load Limit of 7500kg and a volume capacity of 3.0 cubic metres. The type CKL30 Kibble can be used for both bottom discharge or front unit is lever operated from either side, allowing flexible operation. The unit has been fitted with Forklift pockets for transport purpose about the work site and has a storage facility for the chute.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 7500kg
- Volume Capacity 3.0 cubic metres
- Unit weight 1170kg
- Fork Pocket Size 165mm x 65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres 535mm
- Painted ‘Safety Yellow’ enamel
Hydraulic Power Pack features:
- Pendant (3m lead) or Wireless remote control option (50m distance range)
- 12 Volt DC Hydraulic Pump
- Battery & batttery charger (≈150 cycles when fully charged)
- Robust cabinet box
- Quality Hydraulic components
- Safety opening sequence
- Fitted with manual override
- Wireless remote option fitted with opening beeper and emergency stop & isolation switch
- Lead times may apply unless in stock.
- Laydown Concrete Kibble meets or exceeds relevant Australian Standards, and is supplied with instruction manuals, certificates of compliance, and test certificates where required.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org